We are looking for an enthusiastic student for an internship marketing & communication. Are you or do you know the right person? Do not wait any longer and respond immediately! Read the full vacancy below.
Internship marketing & communication
Are you looking for an internship with a lot of personal responsibility at a young growing company? And would you like to contribute to a more sustainable world? That is convenient! The Off-Grid Factory is looking for an intern who wants to gain on-the-job experience in (online) marketing and communication. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, loves to tackle and wants to help to take our company to a higher level!
Who are we?
The Off-Grid Factory is a young company and is specialized in the design and development of autonomous (off-grid) energy solutions. We translate the energy demand of a customer (both in the Netherlands and internationally) to an independently functioning energy system based on renewable energy sources such as solar, wind or water. We work both close to home and internationally and use an extensive team of mechanics, AutoCAD draftsman and technicians. Our office is located in the dynamic Amsterdam-Noord in the Opzeezand multi-company building, the home base for many great companies. On our website www.theoffgridfactory.com you will find all information about our company and projects of the past years.
What are you going to do?
The goal during this internship is to work with us to further develop the communication and marketing strategy of the Off-Grid Factory and to increase the online visibility of the company in 2019.
Activities will include:
- Drafting a marketing & communication plan
- Setting up a social media plan
- Do research into the best SEO strategy
- Collecting/writing content for the website
- Create and expand actions to increase the brand awareness of the Off-Grid Factory
- And much more!
Who are we looking for? Someone:
- With an enthusiastic and eager working attitude;
- Who likes to work independently in a small team and takes the initiative;
- Who is following an HBO study in the field of Marketing and Communication (or similar);
- With knowledge of/experience with WordPress, SEO, social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook), Mailchimp;
- With strong communication skills and excellenty masters the Dutch language in word and writing;
- Who can also work well with writing in and translating into English (French is an advantage);
- Pré: has affinity with technology and sustainability.
What do we offer?
- An internship in the most lively district of Amsterdam: Noord! Around the corner of the ferry and North-South line so easily accessible.
- Much responsibility and independence
- A place in our small and young team with whom you can have a lot of influence on the ins and outs of the company with your input
- An internship allowance of 300 euros per month and 50% discount on lunch in the company canteen
- Internship period in consultation
Enthusiastic? Send your motivation and CV for February 14, 2019 by e-mail to Nienke van der Fange (firstname.lastname@example.org). We hope to hear from you!